Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ECK
Visitor
ECK
My Device: Not Specified

Can't Get MediaNet Icon

Hello. I recently purchased a used 8310 (AT&T) online and I noticed there was no MediaNet icon. I have tried wiping the device and registering the service books and battery pull, but none have worked. There is not even a MediaNet option when I go to options>advanced options>browser>default browser configuration. Even in the default blackberry browser, there is no MediaNet bookmark. I use MediaNet quite often to keep up with news, sports, and weather. I don't know what else to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Can't Get MediaNet Icon

ECK wrote:
Hello. I recently purchased a used 8310 (AT&T) online and I noticed there was no MediaNet icon. I have tried wiping the device and registering the service books and battery pull, but none have worked. There is not even a MediaNet option when I go to options>advanced options>browser>default browser configuration. Even in the default blackberry browser, there is no MediaNet bookmark. I use MediaNet quite often to keep up with news, sports, and weather. I don't know what else to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forums!

MediaNet is an vendor specific ( AT&T) application. Your best recourse is to contact them.

We can't help you through any Blackberry software or procedures with this.

Try this info from the At&T support forums: MediaNet and Blackberry

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter