Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ShiftFTW
My Device: Curve 8520

Can't access FB with BIS

Hi!

I just bought my BIS and i have normal access to the internet, app world, browser and stuff but when it comes to apps like fb and twitter it still gives me the error saying i do not have a data plan, any toughts to fix that ?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Can't access FB with BIS

Register your phone on the network again.  On your homescreen follow Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Host Routing Table>(Menu Key)>Register Now.

Once you've done that, resend the service books to your phone.  This can be done at Setup>Internet Email Accounts>(Menu Key)>Service Books>Resend Service Books.

Let us know if that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
ShiftFTW

I did the first step, didnt worked.

The second step i dont have those options :s i have a curve 8520, its a litle old already :s but i friend gave me it cuz my main phone broke, whatever, i went to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book > then deleted everything and rebooted the phone, i did it right ? btw it still not working :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
ShiftFTW

I've been reading, and i think i should receive a message with the informations to activate BIS and i didnt received anything... i will contact my provider tomorrow to solve this... thank you anyway!

Please use plain text.