Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified

Can't get my phone to power back up

Sunday afternoon I was listening to a few MP3 songs I had downloaded to my phone, the time this happened the phone was stiing on the table on the screen room. All of a sudden it stopped so I went to investigate and when I got to the phone there was a black screen but the red light was flashing as if I had just gotten email. I had a back up battery so I went ahead and repleaced the battery and tried to turn it on, and nothing. I really dont have a clue what would have caused it to do that, I have had the phone all of maybe 4 months and I had noticed that it had locked up 2 or 3 times but removing the battery cover and pulling the battery for a few minutes and that seem to work or fix the problem. I need help can anyone give me some idea's also am very new as in less than a year operating a blackberry ever so yes i am very much new to the whole concpt but have been learning along the way. With this though it's very difficult as I haven't found much that explains what happened and how to fix it myself or if it can even be fixed by me?

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Can't get my phone to power back up

have you tried to connect your phone to your pc via usb?
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: 8310

Re: Can't get my phone to power back up

If you are sure that it is charged and you still can't get it to power on. You may need to reload the OS. If you need help doing this let me know.