Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Dontunderstandtech
My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Can't receive emails or send emails

My emails have been working but suddenly since my contracted renewed itself after a month I haven't been able to reciweve or send emails but I also can't access my browser page it keeps saying unable to connect to the Internet please try again later if the problem persists please contact you're service provider but I have Internet and I'm connected to wifi and have done so in the past but suddenly all this happened and stopped working anyone know how to help me please?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Can't receive emails or send emails

Hello Dontunderstandtech

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Please Call or Contact your Carrier to know if your account is properly provisioned with BIS , without  which you won't be able to send or receive Email on your BlackBerry .

Regarding your browser issue over wifi , some carrier need a data plan even to browse internet even over wifi , so call your carrier to confirm if you need any data plan. Also check this KB :

KB29087 : Unable to browse the Internet over a Wi-Fi connection on the BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Dontunderstandtech
My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: Vodaphone

But I have 500mb of Internet on my plan?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Dontunderstandtech wrote:
But I have 500mb of Internet on my plan?

Hi there,

A normal data plan will not allow those Proprietary  BlackBerry Services like emails , for that you need a specific BlackBerry Data Plan from your carrier .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.