Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
giorgos77vmax
My Device: 9360
Accepted Solution

Can't watch youtube videos on my blackberry 9360 curve

Hi everyone

I could watch videos on youtube, but about 2 days i can't. I can get to the page but it doesn't open the video (no hand on the preview but the arrow). I can open a video from Google when i open it from a link. I had a problem with the message "uncaught exception: Java.lang.Error" but it is solved now, with a complete delete. Also how can i get back the youtube icon? It wasn't an app i think. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

New Contributor
CookieMonstah
My Device: Curve 9320

Re: Can't watch youtube videos on my blackberry 9360 curve

Hey giorgos77vmax,

Please browse through the forums to check if your issue has already been posted to prevent double posting.

Regarding your problem: a lot of people have the same issue with the YouTube player, please be patient and wait while YouTube or RIM fixes the issue, in the mean time you can use YouTube players or use Opera's browser to watch YouTube videos (the quality is pretty poor) or you can search it on Google, which is currently the best way to watch YouTube videos.
New Contributor
giorgos77vmax

Thank you for the reply. I thought it wasn't the same probleme. Can you help about getting the youtube icon, cause I can't find it on appworld (I can't find the same app). I hope isn't so easy and I can't find it.
Thanks
New Contributor
CookieMonstah
My Device: Curve 9320

After doing some quick Googling, I found this: scroll down to the 2nd post with the download links:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-curve-83xx-f52/youtube-icon-launcher-88074/

(Sorry if this breaks any forum rules)
New Contributor
giorgos77vmax

Its not the same , but do his job.
Thanks