Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
emmy_shep
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Tesco

Cannot add contacts or recieve requests on BBM

I have had my blackberry curve 8520 for over a year now with a dataplan which allows me to get BBM and I've never had any problem adding contacts but now they remain as pending when I have been told they have accepted it. My friend also said they sent me a request which I won't accept yet I have had no requests? Help!

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Cannot add contacts or recieve requests on BBM

Do you get messages from other contacts in BBM?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emmy_shep

Yes I'm getting messages fine from the contacts I have, I even re-installed my BBM. Its just someone really important who I can't add back!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Are you adding via email or PIN? Make sure that you both have each other's correct PINs and try adding via PIN.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emmy_shep

I never add by email, the pin is definitely correct. I have discovered that my problem is doing it for every pin now.

Please use plain text.