Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Etisalat

Cannot attach files to email on 9360

I hope someone can help me with this problem. I cannot attach files to email on my blackberry 9360. I have searched and searched and cannot find any solution. I contacted my shop where i purchased my cell phone who redirected me to my wireless provider who have redirected me to RIM representatives in my country. Its almost been a month of troubleshooting and following are the things I have tried which have not helped. I can send and receive emails perfectly. When i compose an email and press the bb button and scroll to attach i get the option to attach a picture, contact or a certificate. I DO NOT get an option to attach a document, video, voice note etc etc.

I have tried upgrading my OS to the latest official OS on crackberry
I have resent the email service books and rebooted my device.
I have deleted my email accounts and reconfigured them
I have wiped my OS using BBSAK and installed a fresh OS from my wireless carriers section on the blackberry website
I got my phone replaced to a brand new 1 from my warranty!
I have tried using another sim
I have used my sim on another phone (a 9790) and options to attach document, video etc were available.

Although my wireless provider is still trying to troubleshoot this problem I was hoping someone here would know something about this.

Thanks