Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
vikaspandotra
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9380
My Carrier: BSNL

Cannot connect over wifi on Digisol Router

I have Blackberry curve 9380. Recently I purchased Digisol Broadband router model DG-BG4011N which I am using with BSNL Broadband connection. The trouble is I cant use this wifi connection on my Blackberry. My blackberry discovers this connection, asks for a passpharase and connects to wifi. It even displays on homesvreen as connected but stil I cannot use internet over wifi. Everytime when I access browser, App world etc, the connection being used is my mobile EDGE connection. When I try to use only wifi by disconnecting from Bsnl network, it will give me error. I contacted Digisol helpline, but they also could not help. I have tried changing security on my digisol interface from WPA only to WPA2 and to auto mode, but still cannot use internet over wifi on my Blackberry. Wifi works fine on my laptop. Also my blacberry works fine over wifi at a friends place. I am failing to understand how to correct this. Can somebody help please?

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
kosten4
My Device: BB Bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone UK

Re: Cannot connect over wifi on Digisol Router

You can't use it with your network turned off. Try the following thing - go to browser option and try to change the type to hotspot browser.

Regards.
Blackberry! Here, now, forever!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vikaspandotra
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9380
My Carrier: BSNL

No such luck
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
kosten4
My Device: BB Bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone UK

Hello! Is there another devices connected to the router? Is there an option to choose how many devices can be connected at the same time?

Regards.
Blackberry! Here, now, forever!
Please use plain text.
Bharath_Smart
My Device: NON BLACKBERRY USER
My Carrier: KARBONN

Hi Good evening !

We suggest you to set the DTIM Interval  to "1" ,Click Apply and reboot the router and check.

Pls navigate to http://192.168.1.1  ( Go to Advanced > Advanced Settings ) .This should definitely solve your problem. Thank you .

Please use plain text.