Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: talk and text

Cannot connect to the WI-FI

My phone is working well before but for some reasons it getting pain in my **bleep**.

I was connected to Wi-fi but cannot access to the internet I have search what can I do to fix this problem and do all the suggestion but NO LUCK. And then one site suggest to delete all the saved connections and reboot the phone and so I did but NO LUCK again and worst I cant even connect to wi-fi. Its says:

Unfailed to connect because my DEVICE FAILED TO ASSOCIATES WITH THE NETWORK/PA.

Wi-fi Network Satus says:

Active Profile: NOT CONNECTED

SSID: NOT CONNECTED

Type: NOT CONNECTED

I have rebooted my phone many times but it didn't work. All devices are connected to this wi-fi spot but not my Blackberry Phone. Any suggestion to fix this problem?? I am desperate and this things is so FRUSTRATING.

PLEASE PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!! THANK YOU!!!

Kwinless

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Cannot connect to the WI-FI

Hello,

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/PLEASE-PLEASE-HELP-My-blackberry-is-connecte...

Please refrain from starting so many fresh threads on the exact same topic. Consider -- people volunteer their equally valuable time to try and help you out. But, if you post so many duplicate threads, then when someone answers you in one, they do not benefit from what may already be included in another thread. Hence, you are wasting their time trying to help you, and they likely will give you redundant advice, which then also wastes your time. Everyone's time is wasted when you start so many threads on the exact same topic...

So, please choose one of your many threads on this same topic, and confine ALL discussion to that one thread. Mark the others as "solved" so that those who volunteer to try and help you are not wasting their time in that attempt.

Good luck.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code