Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ecc
New Contributor
ecc
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: tmobile

Cannot make calls or recieve calls from this one number blackberry curve 9360. Help!!!!

I have a blackberry curve 9360, My friend calls my phone and I never get her call, her call goes straight to voice mail and my phone doesnt ring. But we can text each other. I also tried calling her 3 times, she has an iphone and her phone doesnt ring or show history of my call. Im pretty sure my call didnt go through. Can someone please help me resolve this issue?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Cannot make calls or recieve calls from this one number blackberry curve 9360. Help!!!!

Have you tried calling your Carrier and have them fix the call forwarding and voicemail?

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
ecc
New Contributor
ecc
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: tmobile

Re: Cannot make calls or recieve calls from this one number blackberry curve 9360. Help!!!!

Yes I have, We tried restarting the phone and everything and it still doesnt work!! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.