Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
philiphyld
My Device: Not Specified

Cannot recieve PIN's or BB messengers from outside Europe...

I have been fighting to get this to work for 3 weeks now, I have recently moved to greece from Australia where I brought my BB. The BB was bought outright in th US and have been on a plan in Australia for a year with no problems, before now coming to Greece and been put on a Vodafone BB data plan. everything works perfectly; emails, internet, phone, sms etc. except the BIG problem with my BB meseenger: I can write my friends in Europe with no problem - instant. but when it comes to my friends in Australia I can only send them stuff still instant but I never get their reply. When I write them their name turns to italic and satus says "busy" which I know they aren't. Any help here guys?? - would really apreciate any form of help.

I have already tried:

- Wipe handheld, instal newest software both desktop and device and registered with BB 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
BBsingh
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Cannot recieve PIN's or BB messengers from outside Europe...

can you delete your messenger contact and then re-add them using their PIN? and test
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
philiphyld
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Cannot recieve PIN's or BB messengers from outside Europe...

I have tried that as well, didn't change anything. I'm trying to reach 10 different people in Australia - all with different BB models and networks. So its not a specific person - its everyone...
Please use plain text.