Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
ToneG65
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360

Cannot sync google contacts or calendar

I can not get google contacts or calendar to sync with my Blackberry Curve 9360.

At the moment my email seems to be ok but when I look at the synchronisation options there is nothing about calendars or contacts.

We are using google apps for business.

Forums Advisor III
unleashurself
My Device: 9780

Re: Cannot sync Google contacts or calendar

Hi,

On your device Go to Set up > Email Accounts > Select the Email ID > Press Menu key > Edit > Scroll down below and explore Synchronization Option > Click on box in front of Cal & Contacts, if not. Click on Save.

Wait for 15 to 20 mins..!!

Hope this will help you..!!

New Contributor
ToneG65

The problem I have is that when I look at the "Synchronisation Options" the only item I can either select or deselect is "Deleted items".  There are no other options available. 

Forums Advisor III
unleashurself
My Device: 9780

Ohkk,

I would suggst you to delete and re-add your account in BlackBerry..!!

New Contributor
ToneG65

I have just deleted my email account on my Blackberry, wiped the data and after several attempts to add my email account on again managed it by adding the imap.gmail.com settings.

I still do not get any more options under synchronisation other than "deleted items" .

The problem we have as a technical support company is that we may soon say to customers forget about using blackberry and move to Android, iOS or Windows phones if you are using Google Apps for Buisness.

zulfajri
My Device: 9330

yes, i have similar problem and already googled it but no luck. please anyone know the solution?