Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
chechoflex
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: claro

Cant find the camera aplication, help me please ¡¡¡

8th months ago i lost my camera aplicattion and i dont know how to find it. Around 1 week ago i have been keeping information about how to reinstall the camera aplication, and  i clean all my phone, all aplications go away.

please help me, this situation is killing me. try to explain me the more complete as u can, thank you ¡¡¡¡ :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Cant find the camera aplication, help me please ¡¡¡

Hi chechoflex

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Can you be more specific , what camera application ? Is it an application that you bought from BlackBerry Wold,also you mentioned that you Cleaned your device , do you mean a wiped ? If you wiped are you using the same BlackBerry ID as before .I hope you will clear those so that everyone can try to help you .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chechoflex
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: claro

yes i did a "wiped" and i still using the same ID blackberry, i dont bougth any camera aplication, the aplication that i lost was the original pothograpic camera that come in the phone when i bougth it. please help me 

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Hi there,

Can you access the camera by going to Media > Pictures and take a picture from the Picture app?

Also double check to ensure that the icon wasn't hidden: Go to the homescreen and press the BB Menu button, then select Show All. Search again in all folders to see if you now find it. If you do, highlight the icon, press the BB Menu button and uncheck the Hide option.

If that still doesn't help, post back and let us know.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.