Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified

Cant hear phone calls at all.....PLEASE HELP

I have a brand new (two week old) BB Curve and all of a sudden this morning I cant hear any calls. When I call out the call shows up on the screen as calling, then connected but there is no sound whatsoever. I cant hear it ringing or if the other person picks up but they can hear me talking. When a call comes in to my Curve i can hear the ring of the phone and see who it is and choose the little green phone to answer it but when i do and it shows connected there is no sound. I cant hear the person on the other end but they can hear me....

PLEASE HELP!

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Can't hear phone calls at all.....PLEASE HELP

This might be device hardware related problem. Remove your SIM card and use it in another handset (normal ones). Make a call to see whether the problem is from your network. If its from your network then other users from your surroundings will also face similar problem like yours.

If you can claim warranty then go to your store/carrier and claim for replacement of your device.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit