Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: Vodafone

Cant send MMS. Help!

Hi all...I am using Curve 9220 and Vodafone BIS 399. I am unable to send any image as MMS though I am receiving MMS. I have 2 questions here :

1. Why I am unable to send MMS? Is there any setting that I need to get right? When I am attaching an image and sending it I am seeing a red X, which I suppose means that it has not gone through.

2. When I am receiving MMS it is from Vodafone there is a link and a message key. Is this how MMS is received? In my earlier Nokia handset if I receive any image it used to be visible on the screen itself. Please sussest.

Regular Contributor
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: INDOSAT

Re: Cant send MMS. Help!

maybe you dont setting your MMS with your service provider, the setting depend on service provider
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 3G

Re: Cant send MMS. Help!

[ Edited ]

Hi there!

Talk to your service provider and get the service books (like GPRS Settings for nokia - Service books for Blackberry, specially ask for MMS service books) sent by them to your phone.

Then do a battery pull (take out the baterry while the phone is kept ON) and then try to send a small image (like below 50 kb sized image) to your own number. 

Just try that buddy and you gonna get it for sure!

Give me some likes if this helps.

for more help 

Cheers!