Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
werdnatrebor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Cant send e-mails from Blackberry Curve 9300

Problems sending e-mails from my Blackberry Curve 9300.Options
Edit MessageMark as NewBookmarkSubscribeSubscribe to RSS FeedHighlightPrintEmail to a FriendReport Inappropriate Content
....7 hours ago

Hello, I would be most grateful if someone could advise me about a solution to the problem i am experiencing sending e-mails from my phone.

I have phoned T-mobile support but they were unable to resolve.

In the first instance when i clicked on the e-mail icon it only displayed my text messages and not my incoming e-mails. I did resolve this with the help of T-mobile by removing the Sim and battery and removing and setting up the e-mail account again.

My E-mail account is a yahoo account.

I can now only receive and view my e-mails but i cannot send any and when i try  the following happens:

"NO MESSAGE SERVICES CONFIGURED YOU WILL BE RE-DIRECTED TO THE SETUP WIZARD"

when i click OK  I get directed to "SELECT THE TYPE OF EMAIL ACCOUNT TYPE"

I then have the option:

INTERNET MAIL ACCOUNT

SETUP OR CREATE A NEW BLACKBERRY EMAIL ACCOUNT

when i click on this i get taken to EMAIL SETUP, EXISTING USERS

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL SETTINGS OR YOU CHANGED YOUR DEVICE, LOG IN.

i then have to enter my USERNAME and PASSWORD  for my e-mail account, and the following message is displayed:

THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED IS INCORRECT. RETYPE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE CASE SENSITIVE.

The problem is that firstly i don't understand why I am getting a message saying "NO MESSAGE SERVICES CONFIGURED YOU WILL BE RE-DIRECTED TO THE SETUP WIZARD", when there clearly is a message service setup on the device otherwise i would not be able to receive the e-mails.

Secondly why am i getting the message

THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED IS INCORRECT. RETYPE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE CASE SENSITIVE. , when I know the username and password for my e-mail account are correct.

Please advise.

Many thanks for your time.

Andrew.

Please use plain text.