Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
renewme
My Device: Not Specified

Cheap crummy media card holder

Am I the only one who has thes thing come loose. My friend took hers to a jewler and they could not reattatch it. My insyrance replaced my last moisture damaged phone with one that would not hold a charge after three months and then they replaced that for no charge with one where the card hinged holder fell out in my hand and they insisted this is not a known problem with the curve. I know of others including every tech that has a curve i have talked too at t-mobile. would appreciate your feed back. Rick
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,904
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Cheap crummy media card holder

What would you like feedback on?

I have not had an experience such as yours. Be more careful? Don't get them wet? I am aware of more people who have gotten their BBs wet than have broken the Media card door off (and that would 5-6 of the the latter). 

Remember, the techs and website forums such as this encounter primarily those WITH issues, not those without.

Good luck with your future devices.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
renewme
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]
My issue is the doors come off! I had my first cell phone in 1991. I work outside in the elements under dirty stressful conditions. I have only had one cell phone moistue damaged. I asked for input from people who may have had similar issues.
Message Edited by Andy on 10-11-2008 06:31 PM
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

buy a solid case.

http://www.berryreview.com/2007/12/10/review-otterbox-for-8300-curve-8100-pearl-editors-choice-award...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.