Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Sunbeamimp
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: EE

Connecting by Bluetooth to an Audi

From reading the blogs others are having difficulty with connecting to their audi. We have an Audi Q3 and A1 currently and I must say I have never had so much difficulty with mobile phones making connection. The A1 is by far the worst and whilst it works perfectly sometimes on a very frequent basis I will have traveled up to10 miles trying to get it to accept before stopping removing the battery and restarting the phone. Generally this will get it to join successfully. Frequently if I stop get out with my mobile at say a petrol station, shop etc it will not reconnect when I get back in. My wife & daughter also have a blackberries and whilst not nearly so problematical it is still far from seamless.

I have asked the Audi dealership to look at both cars and their comment is that Blackberry phones tend to have more difficulties than other makes and the problems I have been experiencing are normally caused by phone companies failing to keep up with current developments in car systems. According to them, having checked the cars, both are fine.

Personally I like Blackberry but I was given an Apple 5S to see if it would resolve the issue. Completely seamless, instant reconnection - no problems after two days which is fantastic. Personally I feel it is time Blackberry resolved the issues with Audi cars Bluetooth telephone systems.

Please use plain text.