Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Sammo
My Device: Curve 8330
Accepted Solution

Constant Send/Receive Curve 8330

My unit is constantly sending/receiving.  No apps running, browser opens to bookmarks, tried taking battery out several times and leaving it out for extended time (4 hours), wiped the unit but still seems to be constantly send/receive.  Was curious about the options/status/file free comment in the 8100 board.  Is there a value it should be at and if so what? And how would you modify?  The only change that I can think of was a temporary trial of internet radio but the unit was wiped twice since then.

Further I have discovered that there are six browser database size listings, 4 of which indicate a 0/0.0K size.  One that is a 2/0.1K and one that is a 31/728.9K.  Not sure if that is of any relevance or what to make of that.

Posting now hopefully in the correct board.

Officer McLennan
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900

Re: Constant Send/Receive Curve 8330

Are you on a BES?

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sammo

[ Edited ]
Yes.
Message Edited by Sammo on 2008-12-10 08:15 AM
Officer McLennan
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sammo

I realize this makes no sense but I took a picture with the unit and it stopped the constant send/receive.  Must have been coincidental with something else but...it works fine now.  I did add the free ESPN app around the same time so perhaps something in the setup there?
Officer McLennan
Please use plain text.