Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

Contacts not syncing to Outlook

I have the BB Curve 8530.  A long time ago this once worked and I had 126 contacts on my cell and in outlook.  2 crashed laptops later I have never been successful to get those 126 contacts back in Outlook.  I have 2 email accounts set up on my Blackberry.  I have tried deleting the service book, deleting and reinstalling the BB Desktop Software and it will only sync the contacts from my gmail account (26 entries) and not the one from my verizon (126 entries)

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Contacts not syncing to Outlook

Hey Jhansen1014,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

This may be an issue with your default contact list. Go into Options, Advanced Options, Default Services, here set your default contact list to the correct account and then attempt to synchronize.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Thank you - it was however set to the one that I am trying to retrieve the contacts from.  Is there another way of pulling contacts off the blackberry?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Hello jhansen1014,

When you go into the Address book on the BlackBerry® smartphone and select Options, in here under contacts list, do you see the contact list for the email account you are trying to synchronize? When you select that account is the total number of contacts correct as you indicated 126?

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Hi HB

Yes it is the correct # when I select it.

Thank you!

Julie

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: AT&T

I have the same problem with my 8900, but there is no option for changing the contact list in device manager. I don't know how it got there, but my Contact Lists only contains a list using my gmail account, which I've never used. The list has 395 entries, but only 120 will sync to outlook 2007 Contacts on my laptop and 132 on my PC. This has been killing me for a long time.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: rock

Hi

I did the same thing after that everything was ok but in the last when synchronization starts the POPUP is coming on the screen at my computer>>>>>>> X Synchronization Error

CRTranRec:: GetLinkedRecordID : Invalid Linked record Id

what does this mean..... Please help me.....