Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
lillbitt67
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: AT&T

Convenience keys won't work...

When I lock my BB Curve 9300, I can't unlock it. All 3 convenience keys (right, left and mute) won't work. PLEASE HELP!!! I have to take the battery out to get it to unlock :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Developer
ben1107
My Device: Z10, Playbook
My Carrier: Econet

Re: Convenience keys won't work...

how are you locking the device? does ithave a password? any locking applications r secuirty applications installed?

Twitter: @IAmBenGiey | Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Try my apps:
The Ultimate Currency Converter and T2G - BloGFeed
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lillbitt67

To lock my phone I have to press and hold the "A". To unlock the phone I'm suppose to press the mute button on top of the phone. There are no passwords or locking applications installed. I just happened to try my 2 convenience keys and they are not working either.....

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lillbitt67

Can anyone help? Please....

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

lillbitt67 wrote :

When I lock my BB Curve 9300, I can't unlock it. All 3 convenience keys (right, left and mute) won't work. PLEASE HELP!!! I have to take the battery out to get it to unlock

Hello lillibitt67

To rule out any Software issue I prefer you should Reload your Device Software and see if that helps otherwise you need to contact your Service provider for repair.So please try it first.

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
Please use plain text.