Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Copy emails from Outlook 2003 to BB

Is there a way to copy emails from MS Outlook 2003 to my Blackberry? I am using BIS not BES.

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Copy emails from Outlook 2003 to BB

Hi there!

BIS will act on new emails only...not history. The Desktop Software might be able to...give it a try and see if it can (I've never had reason to, so can't tell you from experience). DO NOT install the desktop redirector, however, or you will wind up with duplicates...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Can't see anything in the desktop software that will do this. strange really you wouldnt think it was that difficult.
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Well, perhaps not so strange. BB's aren't by design an email storage device...they are a wireless email handling device...having history of emails prior to the BB's existence (as far as activation is concerned) might be contradictory to the basic design characteristics. I realize that WM devices indeed sync the entire mailbox...but that's WM...not BB.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code