Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

pegauz
My Device: Not Specified

Cracked screen on Blackberry Curve...HELP!

I recently cracked the screen on my Blackberry. Do you know if and where I can get the screen replaced? I recently purchased the phone. Its a small crack so I just want to replace the screen. HELP!!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Cracked screen on Blackberry Curve...HELP!

Is it just the plastic lens?  You can get the parts at www.horizonwirelessonline.com.  If you don't see the lens listed by itself, just give them a call and they'll ship it right out to you.  If you're carefull, you can replace the lens without even disassembling the device.  It's just stuck on with thin double sided tape.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Cracked screen on Blackberry Curve...HELP!

Hi,

Here's a "how to" video...get some popcorn :smileyhappy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Vb3BHrk-c

Thanks

If you need more information, please ask! 

If not, please resolve the post using the options by the kudos’ star. 

Just check the post that had your answer! Thanks 

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.