Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
acidhalo
My Device: Not Specified

Curve 8310

Well, I just purchaced my new Curve and I change the Theme on it, just to see what anther one looked like, and now I cannot access my options menu to change it back.  It just keeps freezing up the curve, can anyone offer any suggestions on how to get back to the origional theme.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
acidhalo

Re: Curve 8310

Well, I didnt get any replies, but I called ATT, my service provider and they told me that some problems that you come across with smartphones may be fixed if you turn off your phone, remove your battery, then put the battery back in and turn back on your phone.  Hope this helps someone.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ocean6550

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY FIRST 8310. TURNS OUT THE O.S. WAS CRASHING. ATT REPLACED THE PHONE.
Please use plain text.
anissa22

I had the same problem - changed the theme then couldn't access options to change back.  Fortunately, I found your post and removed the battery, put it back and turned the phone on, and was able to go into options to change the theme back.  Thanks for the info.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and welcome to the forums,

Could you resolve the thread so others can find a quicker answer to their problems?

Thank you very much!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.