Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Curve 8330 Preview Pane

I am hoping someone can help me with this. I have my office outlook connected to my sprint blackberry curve 8330. Is there a software for a preview pane, so that I can read the email without opening it.

I do not want someone to know that I have read their email. In your outlook on the desktop it usually prompts you if you want the person to know you have read the message but the blackberry curve 8330 does not do that. It tells the person that I have read the email. I hope someone understands and can help me.

Thank you

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Curve 8330 Preview Pane

I never hard of any preview pan application for BlackBerry!! As you mentioned that you don't allow user to be notified that you've read that mail the follow the belwo procedure -

Go to Messages -> Options -> Email Setting -> Select desired mail ID -> Send Read Receipt: NO

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Curve 8330 Preview Pane

I had it set to No already. Is there something else I should do. This is for the issue with the work outlook that is connected to my blackberry.