Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Forums Advisor III
lorriem1222
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: Curve 8330 - desktop manager issues

I'm glad you got it figured out. Can you pleas resolve this post to help others users find the answer more quickly. Thanks.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
angiekaye2
My Device: Not Specified

Please do not resolve this thread.  I am still having issues.  I also took my laptop & phone to my Sprint store & they told me it is BB's problem & they could not do anything (I tried 3 stores).  This is a new phone - it has never had anything else loaded on it. 

Does anyone have any further suggestions?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
angiekaye2

If there are no suggestions, is there a phone number or email address that a personal (not corporate) user can call for help?  I would be willing to pay for help at this point, but I cannot afford a corporate rate.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

angiekaye2 : http://na.blackberry.com/eng/contact/

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ssaladin

my suggestion would be to wipe your blackberry .... it fixed my problem. i was a little nervous to do it on my own and that's why i took it to the sprint store. what city are you in? if you're in kansas city, go to the sprint campus store and ask for andrew... he's awesome.

i did see a thread on here a week or so ago about how to wipe it yourself... i watched him and it's really not that hard, just make sure you have backed up everything you can.

Please use plain text.