Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

sma92
My Device: Curve 8520

Curve 8520: Not ringing or vibrating or playing video or audio

Hey guys...

My bb is not ringing or vibrating when someone calls, sms's, or bbm's me...or anything at all. I also tried playing video or audio and got this : "an error has occured attempting to pay media" 

I read a bunch of posts.. and many people recommemded to take out the battery, and put it back in to reboot... I did that, and it worked for a couple of days.. but then it happened again... I rebooted again, and the problem happened AGAIN...

I have no idea what the problem is.. if anyone can help...plzzzz do!! 

Some ppl said that that happens when u play media and then someone calls you at the same time.. but when i rebooted it, I didn't play ANY media for the next couple of days, and the problem happened again anyways... !!

My phone is not old, I've had for like 5 months... and I got it brand new from Fido (Vancouver).

Thank you guys! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
josephjob21
My Device: curve 8900

Re: Curve 8520: Not ringing or vibrating or playing video or audio

it seems your OS has become corrupt.. it will be better if u can re install the os... it will take only hardly 2 hours..backup befpre doing it so..or else consult ur carrier

Good luck

Please use plain text.