Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Help8520
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: O2

Curve 8520 black screen but have sound

I've had problems before with the white screen but then a few days ago my screen was black but I was getting sound land flashing light wen I receive n messages/ emails and rings when I get calls. When I pull the battery it comes back on and screen shows for 2minutes but none of the keys will work anow then it goes black again ! Can anyone help me please ? 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Curve 8520 black screen but have sound

Hi Help8520

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

You can try with a Good Fully charged BlackBerry Battery ,if problem persist then you  have to visit your Carrier or your Service Provider who can fix the issue.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Help8520
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: O2

i decided to connect it to my PC, I did a back up from there and  then restored it to original settings and much to my surprise it worked :smileyvery-happy: so happy but still think blackberry shud sort these issues out as I have noticed a lot of people with same issue and the phones are not even that old either which I think is pretty **bleep** for the prices of them 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi Help8520

We are glad that restoring your device to factory setting helped to overcome the issue:smileyvery-happy:

But in most cases like 99% its either because of a weak Battery or if its a hardware issue like LCD screen.Or sometime even a bad apps can cause this problem. 

Anyway I am happy that you are able to get access to your device.Enjoy your BlackBerry :Clap:

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.