Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
salgaga
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, Blackberry Bold 900

Curve 8520 crashes alot and shows a white screen

I bought my bb in may. Now since a week ago it sometimes crashes the screen turns green and purple and it fades to white. I have to take out my battery and charge it without. Then when the sign of no battery shows I put it back in. When I reboot my bb without taking out the battery first it gets stuck in the process.

But the BB keeps on crashing, and the amount of crashes increase...

help me please?

Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Curve 8520 crashes alot and shows a white screen

Hello salgaga and welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your BlackBerry® Curve™ 8520 smartphone.

It would be advised you backup your user data using BlackBerry® Desktop Software and reinstall your software as shown in KB11320 How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software for Windows or KB19915 Perform a clean reload of BlackBerry smartphone application software using BlackBerry Desktop Software on a Mac computer

Before essential data is restored to your Curve, check to make sure you test the performance to ensure the screen is normal. Should the screen still display the alternate colours it would be advised you contact your point of sale for hardware related repairs.

Hope this answers your question.

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!