Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
mairay
My Device: curve 8520 - OS v.5
My Carrier: virgin media

Curve 8520 starts loading the bar halfway then stops

I was just using whatsapp before this and it was going very slow and then when I would click on whatsapp, there would be a message saying uncaught exception or something like that so then I pulled the battery out and it never started properly after that but would just load the bar about 2/3 of the way and then stop.

I've tried charging it, it was fully charged before though and I've left it out the whole night and it still isn't working?

It's a Curve 8520 with OS v.5

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Curve 8520 starts loading the bar halfway then stops

Hi mairay

Welcome to the Community

Please try to start your device in Safe Mode KB17877 ( after inserting the battery before the loading begain and red led blinks just press and hold the Escape  key for a min .after loading complete it will give you an option to start in safe mode )  and then uninstall whatsapp,and it will be nice if you recall the error message you recieved  and let us know.

Try and and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.