03-02-2014 09:54 AM
here is my porblem:
i was cleaned a Curve 8520 with the tool Black Berry Tookit. After the restart i get the error 507 Reload Software.
then i try to reinstall a new OS but i get no connection to the BB Desktop and loader.exe.
only the Windows 7 OS driver for BB are installed.
If i install the BB Device Software to reinstall the BB curve OS, i can´t start these SW.
please help me, becaues i have no idea to reactivate this Mobilephone.
( i hope you anderstand my english because i am an bavarian person)
03-02-2014 10:06 AM
If you can't connect to BlackBerry Desktop Software, have a look at this:
03-02-2014 11:46 AM
thank for your offer,
but it doesn´t work.
I can´t connect with the Desktop Software or the AppLoader
Have you got any other offers?
03-03-2014 09:48 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Community!
Please try these tricks:
Good luck and let us know!
03-04-2014 05:25 AM - last edited on 03-04-2014 05:34 AM by Steve_T
thanks for this information.
now i can connect the Nuke BB Curve 8520.
I can also start the apploader and he find the device, but after this he can´t find any OS files
while i installed before i start the Apploader the following OS:
- BlackBerry Device Software v4.6.1 for the BlackBerry 8520 - Smartphone
- BlackBerry Device Software v5.0.0 for the BlackBerry 8520 - Smartphone
if i searching files with the ending *.alx or *.ali so i find many files in the folder " /shared/ loader files/8520-v18.104.22.1680_P22.214.171.124 or /shared/loader files/8520M_v126.96.36.1997_P188.8.131.52.
But the App loader don´t accept any file.
theses application ist not compatible with this device and so we can´t load the file
fllowing divice i have:
pleas help me.
03-04-2014 12:40 PM
Please follow this carefully and exactly...and ensure that whatever OS package you select to use in step 4 is exactly for your exact model device. From what you describe, the installed OS package(s) on your PC are being ignored, and instead the automatic method is attempting to run, but it is failing. Cleanly starting over is the way to hopefully cure it.
1) Make sure you have a current and complete backup of your BB...you can find complete instructions via the link in my auto-sig below.
2) Uninstall, from your PC, any and all BB OS packages
3) Make sure you have the BB Desktop Software already installed
4) Download and install, to your PC, the BB OS package you desire:
5) Delete, on your PC, all copies of VENDOR.XML...there will be at least one, and perhaps 2, and they will be located in or similarly to (it changes based on your Windows version) these folders:
Now proceed with the tricks previously provided. If any recommend using an update website, please substitute the Desktop Software/LOADER.EXE.