Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Bell

Curve 9300 Scroll function not working

I am very frustrated with the BB curve. It has been nothing but trouble from the start. I had it fixed while the 1-year warranty was still good but now the warranty is done and I am left with the same lemon that doesn't work and no help/support to get it fixed. I am not impressed with BB. The internet posts pertaining to the scroll not working are plentiful. This supports the fact that the phone is defective, however, RIM is not taking responsibility for fixing it. Yet another company willing to take my money for a product that they are unwilling to back. I have tried every suggestion posted to rectify the scroll issue. None of them work. I would like to get the name of the person at RIM to whom I can write a letter. Is there an ombudsman?

Highlighted
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: FIDO

Re: Curve 9300 Scroll function not working

[ Edited ]

Is the RIM team not even remotely concerned about the fact that at least 10-15 threads on this page are about this same issue? It takes some balls to pretend to care about their customers when they provide no service at all. I've had it with Blackberry. I can't wait for it to be Jan so that I can break my stupid contract and get the hell out of Dodge.

FYI, I have the same problem as you do. Scroller hasn't worked in 5 days and it's now a nightmare using this phone. Neither FIDO nor RIM will take responsibility to fix it and I'm not paying a dime to have this issue resolved. I'd much rather pay to break out of RIM's tyranny.