Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Zainkhawaja
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Personal

Curve 9300 internet browser problem

hi users

i have just bought a blackberry curve 9300 .. its at&t made.. and it says that its internet will work only on hotspot option mentioned in one of the browser . and unluckily browser in my phone has no such option. i have been working on this issue for so long and couldnt find a productive solution. im helpless now. help me to get my internet working. its a kind request.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Curve 9300 internet browser problem

Hello Zainkhawaja

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com/

You must purchase a data plan for BIS blackberry tu

Hire a data plan to your operator data plan that suits to your needs...

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Zainkhawaja
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Personal

i want to use internet on wifi , isnt there any chance that i can do this ?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

It is recommended a data packet or BIS blackberry
To give you the service books and you can use and have access to all application like BBM and social networking and internet.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
siso2010
My Device: Blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Please try to update your software to OS7 from this link and it will solve your problem http://uk.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update/blackberry7-os.html?LID=uk:bb:software:smartpho...
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
siso2010
My Device: Blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

please try to update your software to OS7 from this link and you will have good wireless connection on your BB browser http://uk.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update/blackberry7-os.html?LID=uk:bb:software:smartpho...
Please use plain text.