Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Curve 9300 scroller won't work

For the past few months, my scroller has been sticking and freezing, but i have managed to fix it everytime by pressing down hard or doing a battery pull. Also, the screen would just randomly turn white and then the phone would restart. The white screening was getting unbearable, so i did a software reload through desktop manager and since my scroller won't work at all. It wont select or scroll. Someone please help!!!!!!!!

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Curve 9300 scroller won't work

At this point, I think a Vodaphone tech or repair shop has to take a look at it.

My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Okay, so i got my scroller to work again by taking the battery, sim and micro sd card out for about an hour. however, i still have the issue of the phone randomly white screening and the scroller freezing up and becoming unusable.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Good deal.  I still think the phone is having hardware issues from what you described and a tech will have to check it out.