Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Mike199
My Device: Curve 9300

Curve 9300, texts and Desktop Software

Hello,

I downloaded Desktop Software today (system 6.0) which went ok, although it doesn't connect to my curve (a separate issue!!) but from the same time I haven't been able to send any text messages, instead of a 'tick' by the sent message there is a little red symbol  a sort of (three o clock on a clockface symbol).

Does anyone know what this symbol means and is it connected to the software download? 

Forums Advisor I
hApS143
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: Curve 9300, texts and Desktop Software

Hello !

Firstly remove your Battery and insert it again to do Power Resart of your BlackBerry Smartphone.

Also restart your desktop/laptop where BlackBerry Desktop Software is been installed.

Now firstly connect your device through USB to your laptop/desktop and then open BalckBerry Desktop Software.

Secondly, the red symbol denotes that your text message is still pending to be delievered and it is no way related to your software doenload.Rather check with your BlackBerry Ineternt Service (BIS or Netwrok) provider.

Hope this resolves your Problem!

If your problem has been resolved then would request you to Click on "Like" and accept as "Solution" so that other Advisors doesnt invest their time on this Message anymore.

Thanks.

New Contributor
Mike199
My Device: Curve 9300

Re: Curve 9300, texts and Desktop Software

thanks for the advice, much appreciated