Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
krishna2503
My Device: Curve - 9320

Curve 9320 -- automatically shut down any time

My BB Curve 9320 shut down anytime anonymously.... also there is a message on the screen " Battery too low for radio Use" while there is still enough battery to be consumed....the only option the service center executive told me is to open the back cover remove the battery n replace it again... they had repaired my handset thrice in their premises and last time they had sent it to the banglore service centre ... this time also the executive was saying that they will send it banglore for the repairs... service center name is TOUCH- Multi brand services & My reference-id is 8003001654. please do needful.. i m facing so much inconveince without my blackberry.. n also it is so emabarasing when my colleages ask about my blackberry while it is at service centre......

Please use plain text.
Retired
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Curve 9320 -- automatically shut down any time

Hey krishna2503,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

My apologies, if the BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone is still in repair then I suggest contacting your network service provider or repair center for the latest update.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Isle-of-dreams
My Device: curve 9320

Hi,  similar problem.  My Blackberry Curve 9320 just keeps shutting down and re-starting, several times a day.  It also seems to get through the battery VERY quickly.  It's as if putting it down, changing pockets, anything just switches it off.  And that includes thrying to answer the phone or text or email.  It is highly unpredictable and makes it difficult to operate my business.  Help, please!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jrcalara
My Device: blackberry 9320

Same problem here. Although, my CP still has 50% batt my unit automatically shuts off. Is this a unit factory defect, battery defect or OS incompatibility? Seems that this is a common problem with BlackBerry users.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
idarora
My Device: 9320

Is there no solution for this problem???

Please use plain text.
New Contributor

Curve 9320 -- automatically shut down any time

I have same problem with my 9320. I changed other battery, but it still have this problem. Too bad. May be battery metter in this phone is error. I think BB company have responsibility with this problem. (I am sorry, my English is not good, but this is my problem i have to undergo)

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jrcalara
My Device: blackberry 9320

Just have it "reprogrammed". This was the term used by the technician who fixed my 9320. My CP doesn’t auto shut off anymore.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
patanla
My Device: 8520

Likely a corrupted OS. I suggest you restore to factory state. you could read up How to fix a slow, lagging, hanging / crashing Blackberry phone

Please use plain text.
Contributor
troy34
My Device: curve 8520

You should try a battery you're sure is working well....if it works then you should change your battery. I feel its battery related
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
olinart

My 9320 has the same problem, which persisted after I got a new battery. OS is 7.1.0.398. Is the reprogramming you are referring to an OS update, and if so where does one get it?

Please use plain text.