Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Regular Contributor
rickymardi
My Device: curve 8900

Re: Curve 9320 bbm not activating.."accessing I'd"

maybe your blackberry need restart
Please use plain text.
ReamBean1
My Device: curve 9320

im having the exact same problem. i bought my 9320 yesterday i rung o2 to put the bbm data plan on my tariff they said it will take 24 hours then restart your phone i restarted it had the blackberry symbol in the top right hand corner went to sign into facebook and it says you do not have a data plan then i rung o2 again today they said everything here is active so they put me through to blackberry services i couldnt understand him and he couldnt understand me so he put me back through to o2. and its still not working ive done a battery pull everything.

did you get a solution in the end if you did please tell me thank you

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Dapperdan
My Device: Curve 9320

We got it sorted by speaking to the network provider who then set up the BBM pack (£5 charge) which they charge you as it gives you access to online. You do have to register it as it won't allow you to activate unless they register it for you and the charge is taken! They don't tell you this.......Hope it sorts it out for you. Once that was done, I activated it and it was no problem from that point!
Please use plain text.