Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

olivier-83325
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: free

Curve 9320 et mail exchange

[ Edited ]

Bonjour,

Je suis nouvel utilisateur d'un BB Curve 9320 en version 7.1 et je n'arrive pas à configurer les mails sur le téléphone

en effet lorsque j'essai de configurer mon compte, il me demande mon mail et mon mot de passe d'activation

Quel est ce fameux mot de passe?

j'essai de me connecter sur mon serveur Exchange 2010 en MAPI.

Merci pour votre aide

Hello

i'm new user of BB curve 9320 in 7.1. It's impossible for me to configure mail acount to this phone.

So when i try to configure this, the phone ask me an activation password.

What is this password?

I try to connect this phone to my exchange serveur mailbox with MAPI protocol

Thanks for your help

Best regard

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Curve 9320 et mail exchange

Hello,

From what you describe, you are on BES...as such, your BES admin (your work, your BES email service provider, etc.) would give you the required password.

If you are not on BES, and the only option you are seeing is Enterprise, then you need to talk to your mobile service provider and subscribe to a service plan to enable personal/internet email accounts on your dervice.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.