Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: TIM

Curve 9320 you turn off the data connection TIM. Italy / 9320 sidisconette da rete telefonica Tim

Curve 9320 25BA0972 pin turns off the data connection to the telephone network, without any warning.
sw 7.1.0.2039.

I can do some aggiornamneto sw?
Thanks

Curve 9320 pin 25BA0972 si disattiva la connessione dati di rete telefonica , senza nessun avviso .

sw 7.1.0.2039 .

posso fare qualche aggiornamneto sw ?

grazie . Lorenzo

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Curve 9320 you turn off the data connection TIM. Italy / 9320 sidisconette da rete telefonica Tim

Have you tried a battery pull?

Re: Curve 9320 you turn off the data connection TIM. Italy / 9320 sidisconette da rete telefonica Tim

yes

battery pull  

grazie . Lorenzo

Forums Veteran III

Does it happen randomly or when the battery is low?

Coincidentally, the icons are ok, loses data connection.
battery is full. It is difficult to see or predict

Lorenzo
Forums Veteran III

ok thanks for the info.  Do you recall installing any apps recently when you noticed this issue?  If so I would remove them to see if connection still turns off randomly.  If not, the next step would be a software reload:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

If you don't want to do the reload, the store can do this for you.  This could be a hardware issue, but I'd like to rule out the software first.

the phone is new (10 days)
wifi works with network tefonica / data stops randomly.
I just have to change directly by phone, I will turn to my dealer TIM / Italy.
I'm sorry but I can not do anything else
thanks for the support.
Happy New Year . Lorenzo.Italy