Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ihmtalent
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: vodafone

Curve 9360 BBM 7 log in problem

I received an update for BB7 for my BB curve 9360. After update,it asked for restart and then for log in. But it was continously showing unable to login even on wifi network. I could log in on my PC at my BB ID but not on my phone.

I deleted BBM . need to re install previous version.....also log in problem still showing in BB Applications- My world     Plsssssssssssssssssss Help

Please use plain text.
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Re: Curve 9360 BBM 7 log in problem

Hello,
You can install the old version of BBM by visiting rroyy.com/ota
Hope this helps!
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

ihmtalent wrote :

I received an update for BB7 for my BB curve 9360. After update,it asked for restart and then for log in. But it was continously showing unable to login even on wifi network. I could log in on my PC at my BB ID but not on my phone.

I deleted BBM . need to re install previous version.....also log in problem still showing in BB Applications- My world     Plsssssssssssssssssss Help

Hi ihmtalent

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

To re- install the previous version please refer to this thread :HOWTO : install BBm 6.2 if you have trouble with BBm 7 . 

If you recieve the same error and unable to login to your BlackBerry ID then refer to this Knowledge Base Article :

KB28212 "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi ihmtalent,

Check this link for resolving the issue with BBM HOWTO : install BBm 6.2 if you have trouble with BBm 7

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
ihmtalent

BBM 6.2 shows installed in Application Management but no icon is visible on home screen..............

All attempts of log in failed.............................................I hate BBM 7, it should be removed from App world:Censored:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

ihmtalent wrote:

BBM 6.2 shows installed in Application Management but no icon is visible on home screen..............

All attempts of log in failed...........................................

Hi ihmtalent

Sorry for the problem you are having ,But please make sure it is not hidden .Check your Application folder or download folder and any other to make sure it is not there.In addition check this KB:

KB23968 :BlackBerry Messenger icon disappears from the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone.

Prince

Please use plain text.
ihmtalent

Thank you at least BBM 6.2 restored
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi ihmtalent

We are glad that you are able to use BBM6.2 again, So please stay on the present version until a new version  come up with all fixes.Till then enjoy your present version of BBM :smileyhappy:

Cheers !

Please use plain text.