Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: 3

Curve 9360 Wont connect to 3G

Hi im new here and i dont know where to post....

Well today i got a phone of my friend which worked well for him it was orginally a virgin media phone but its unlocked he was using O2 and he had 3g and was able to bbm

So when i got home i wiped the phone and poped my sim card in after a full wipe i am on contract and my last phone had full working bbm ect i still have the add on for bbm but i try connecting to 3G it only works for 2G....

I got it to work with 3G for about 30 seconds when i was playing around with the setings 

i have googled this and people seem to have the same problem i have tried everything i am on the network 3

any ideas thanks :smileysad: :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: 02

Re: Curve 9360 Wont connect to 3G

I had a similar problem and took it to the nearest phone shop (Mobile network e.g o2, orange...) and they fixed it. I dont really know anything else  but at the shops they fix it up for you.  

New Contributor
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: 3

Re: Curve 9360 Wont connect to 3G

thanks for the reply ....i will take it to a shop tomorrow if i get time but im not at home right now im on a trip and really need connection :smileysad: but appreciate the reply :smileyhappy: