Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
j39-hall
My Device: Curve 9360

Curve 9360 battery drain when using USB charger

I was wondering if anybody else has the problem with battery drain after using the USB cable. Since I bought the phone in Jan 2012 I have had the problem where after plugging it into my laptop and then unplugging, the battery gets really hot as if it is being used intensely until the power drains. I have also encountered this problem after using the BB mains charger.

I am sure the battery and charger are both fine and I assume there is a problem with the firmware since it mainly occurs when using the phone with my laptop.

It is really inconvenient as even when the phone is off, the battery will drains overnight and my morning alarm does not go off!! I would appreciate any help or suggestions. 

Forums Veteran I
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Curve 9360 battery drain when using USB charger

Hello J39-hall

Friend you verified that the battery is in good condition, ie not this inflated? If you replace battery is inflated because it does not have the same capabilities of life or utility and generates overheating in the blackberry.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14