Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
My Device: BB Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange UK

Curve 9360 - data issues

[ Edited ]

Doing some research for someone else so bare with me.. The device with a fault is a BB Curve 9360. Wifi works fine on the home network. But when out of range and switching to mobile data it doesn't work. A battery pull used to reset things and get the data working, but now that doesn't help. 

So when out and about no emails, bbm, social network, web browing.. nadda.. There's no error message, no fault displayed, simply just that the mobile data doesn't work. Its not a service provdidor problem as everyone else has full data with no issues at all.

any help is much appreciated.

Edit: We've tried checking APN settings, still nothing. Its almost as if the mobile data is just dead.. i've never had a blackberry myself so i'm hoping an expert here can help. Its PAYG so would be expensive to replace.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Curve 9360 - data issues

Hello Bornintheuk

Verify that you have blackberry data plan or BIS ...

A rest of this go to the options.
Networks and connections
Mobile network
And data services must be activated.

So you can receive mail and use all the features work with your 9360 data.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14