Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
garrison
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Cable & Wireless

Curve 9360 "contenct blocked or server unresponsive"

Hi Guys, I'm new here and I put this topic initially in the wrong forum (Tour). Anyway I'm trying to resolve a problem with my 9360 youtube videos. Everytime I wan to watch anything on youtube I got the same result :contenct blocked or server unresponsive. I rebooted phone few times, cleared cache and also have done all 3 steps withs succesfully receiving messages etc (sending new service books) as I have found this info on Tour forum.  If it is connected via wifi it works without any problems. I am on the contract with unlimited data plan and generally internet works well. Surprisingly I can watch all the videos from the naughty sites but not youtube :-) Staff at the shop is totally no use, helpline of the provider after "investigating the problem" told me that it will be a problem withe device. No surprise as they know that this phone is just over a year old by few weeks. Any suggestions how to fix this problem will be very appreciated...

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Curve 9360 "contenct blocked or server unresponsive"

Hi garrison

Please Check this Knowledge Base :

KB19091 : Error "Content not available. Server is blocked or unresponsive" occurs when attempting to access videos on m.youtube.com from the BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
garrison

Thank you very much. I got to the point in advanced system setting when I am in TCP IP setting. But there is a few things there.1. APN setting enabled (to be ticked) 2. APN: what should I put in there? 3. APN autentication enabled (to be ticked) 4. User name for APN. 5. Password for APN. All of them fiels I got blank. Should I just tick the first one and that is it?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi garrison

Those APN setting are related to your Carrier, if you call them they will provide those APN setting .So call your carrier or mobile service provider to know the correct APN .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
garrison

Thanks for the info!
I will try to extract some information from them tomorrow. It won't be easy knowing their level of knowlegde :-)
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi garrison

I am sure they can provide you this information upon request ,I hope they will coperate with you . Good luck.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
garrison

Thanks I will post an update after tomorrow talks
Please use plain text.
Contributor
garrison

Ding dong - round two.

Today my carrier helpline told me to put three different names as APN and none of them worked.

Every time I have changed it, I have rebooted the phone by taking the battery out.

Regarding APN user name and password they told me to leave it blank.

After my fourth call they said that someone will ring me back and of course didn't.

I feel totally powerless now....

Please use plain text.