Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
turbosac
My Device: Curve 9360

Re: Curve 9360 update OS7.1 stuck

I realised that my BB is in safe mode, between the blinks while locking an unlocking the pad with the botton on the top and does not recognice it anyway...
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hello turbosac

If you are able to start your device on Safe Mode then Connect it to BlackBerry desktop software ,If your device got recognized then do as suggested.But if your device is not detected then you had to use Application Loader to force the detection of your device as mentioned earlier.

So you had to take the decision regarding what  to do ! 

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
turbosac
My Device: Curve 9360

Whell... I finally manage to make my bb work... I lost everything... I hate my phone now... thanks to the crapy BB OS update...

Anyways, thank Prince for all the help! Without you I worldn't even be able to make it work! Thumbs up for you! and down for BlackBerry...

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi turbosac

I can understand how you feel after losing all your contacts ! So take a fresh start from  now on and I think you also realize the importance of our device backup, I hope from now on you will do a backup of your device at a regular interval to avoid such situations because backup option is our own.Rim provide services like BlackBerry Protect take advantage of that . Also you can do a backup of your BBM contacts on your media card also

Also I personally don't prefer Over the air device software update ,always use BlackBerry desktop software to do any device software  update .

So take care of your BlackBerry because its your real friend :smileyhappy:  also as your problem has been resolved I wish you mark this thread as solved so that in future other user can make use of it. 

Prince

Please use plain text.