Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
karen21406
My Device: curve 9360

Curve 9360

menu botton does not respond when finger slides over it, how can it be fixed

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Curve 9360

Hi karen21406

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you tried a Battery Pull Restart ! If not then do it by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , wait for a min then re-insert it back,  after reboot see if it allows.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
karen21406
My Device: curve 9360

I tried that a few times. What if I reinstall software? where can i find that?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi karen21406

If a Battery pull is unable to resolve the issue then as a next steps you can try Reloading the OS . But first do a Backup of your Device, for help refer to this Article : How To Backup Your BlackBerry . Once it is done you can reload your device software , for that refer to this Knowledge Base Article : 

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

After reload don't Restore any applications from your Backup do a selectiv restore , sometime a bad app can also create such issue , So restore only your contacts and calender entries. If problem resolves then restore only BlackBerry Native application one by one , to see the results.

KB10339How to use BlackBerry Desktop Software to restore data to a BlackBerry smartphone from a backup file

If even after OS Reload those issue remains , then I am sorry to say that you have to contact your Carrier or your service provider to get it fixed.

Good luck

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.