Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
dkolko
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Curve Verizon and outlook calendar - MAJOR ISSUES

I just tried your recommendation and still have the same problems. I just don't know what to do and highly frustrated that the manufacturer has left me high and dry. Any other suggestions?

Contributor
klajoy

I tried to instal version 4.5 and got an error message. a 'crc' error.  My carrier is Telus and they are no help. My problem is that only some of my appts synch not ALL ...................any suggestions?  Thanks
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

What pc operating system are you using Vista?
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
dkolko

MAJOR ISSUES - CURVE and verizon

I called Blackberry again today and they CLOSED my Case and can't even call into them without PAYING FIRST!! They have a known critical software issue and they won't help a customer. How wrong is that? I think it may be time to get the media involve. Not only does the curve DELETE the outlook calendar entries but I've had to take my battery out 4-5 times in a month because sometimes a call is made or recieved indicating I'm connected but I can't hear them. They can hear me but I can't hear them and takes about 5 minutes to reboot. I'm extremely disappointed with this phone!

Is there anyone else that can help me? PLEASE?????

Contributor
klajoy

Re: MAJOR ISSUES - CURVE and verizon

I reconfigured my calendar options to 'all tasks' and am now getting all my appts. Before I was only getting some of them. Perhaps this is why some appt's are disappearing ?   Give it a try ............
New Contributor
dkolko

I am VERY pleased to tell everyone that I called Blackberry again and talked with a technician who knew the work around. It took several hours but I have my calendar back!!!! Thanks for everyone's help and support!!

Guru I
Bifocals

Congratulations on your resolution!

Could you let us know the work around? That way we can have more information for everybody to use.

Thanks very much!

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

New Contributor
dkolko

Basically, he had me do a backup of the blackberry to my computer. Verified the number of events and then totally wiped the blackberry clean and reloaded. You won't want to do this on your own as it took us well over an hour to complete but dont understand why the first technician didn't have a clue?

Guru I
Bifocals

Thanks for the info. Sorry we couldn't help!

Contributor
amscior
My Device: Storm 9550
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dkolko-- you wouldn't happen to have the tel. # handy of the BB service center you contacted would you? I've reached an impasse myself (similar issue to yours except i cant get the calendar to synch at all, no matter what) and if feel a call to the BB folks is in order. dont want to but i dont want to give up on my BB just yet.  Thanks much!