Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

willertel
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

DELETE MULTIPLE EMAILS AT ONE TIME

Is there anyway to select multiple eMails for deletion at one time - or do you have to work through them one by one?
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: DELETE MULTIPLE EMAILS AT ONE TIME

willertel wrote:
Is there anyway to select multiple eMails for deletion at one time - or do you have to work through them one by one?

yes.
  • you can select several adjacent messages. Hit a caps key, maintain it, then drag your trackball up or down. It will select many messages. You can just hit the delete key after that.
  • you can go up to a date header, hit the menu button, and choose to delete all messages prior to that date.

if it's just 4 or 5 messages, hitting delete for each is faster.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: DELETE MULTIPLE EMAILS AT ONE TIME

Hi and welcome to the forums!

If they are together you can hold down the shiftkey and roll the cursor through them and then hit delete.

You can go to the date, and click delete prior and it will delete all emails prior to that date.

If you have interspersed emails that you want to save, the best way is to go one by one and hit the delete key on the ones you don't want.

Anything else we can help you with?

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter