Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Daylight Savings Time

Hello everyone,

I had a look around the forum to see if my answer could be found but I was unsucessful. Every time I hook up my BB 8330 Curve to my PC the time advances 1hr a head. I had this problem with my Windows based Smart phones and I was told this would not happen with the curve. Anyone with any ideas out there? DLST is disabled on the PC because we do not change our time where we live...

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Daylight Savings Time

Do you have your option set for network?

Look on options - date time - your choice of network blackberry or off. I had to set mine on network to stop the same condition. Let me know if this helps!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: Daylight Savings Time

Is your blackberry connected to a Blackberry Enterprise Server?

Sounds like they need to install the patch from your end.

To check if you have it, go to options > Advanced option > Applications.. check is there is a DST.patch or something similiar.

Also make sure you have the latest device software specific for the carrier u are with, this will have the updated patches etc installed.

Here is a list of software carrier sites:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/do ... _sites.jsp

***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~