Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

mhurocy
My Device: Not Specified

Default startup program

Hi all, new to BB and have a question about my 8330 Curve.

I use emobile pro  with my blackberry, and don't like that when I take it out of the holster, it is back to my zen screen, I'd really like emobile to stay as the homescreen, rather than having to click over to it since it gives me everything at once.  Is there a way to make this the default, or am I just stuck with having to push an assigned key?  I know it's a small step, but it is really annoying sometimes, and one more question...

This is just bugging me to death.  All the BBs in the stores have a clickable trackball, I know to some this is annoying, but I live a dull life, and yeah, to me it's neat.  Mine won't do it.... what's going on here?  I don't and would not consider taking it back to the store because of something as trivial as this, but it's just a cool little feature.  (See I am a boring person, if I find this exciting, oh boy, watch out, party animal in the room), anyways, if there is some trick to fixing this, (and yes I know about click and mute options in the options settings) that would be appreciated, but my primary concern is getting emobile to be my default when I open it up from it's holster.

I have not sent an email to emobile yet since I figure it may be something I could tackle here first.

Thanks!

Miklos

Please use plain text.